St. Mary's Pre-school Admissions
How to Apply - Apply online!
To apply for your child to attend our pre-school please fill in the online application form below or download the application form to the right and return it to us at pre-school. If you would like to pop in to have a look around you are more than welcome to do so - give us a call! For enquiries regarding admissions please email: email@example.com
Each admission application will be considered on an individual basis. Admission priority is given in the following order:-
- Children in receipt of Early Education Funding for 3 & 4 year olds, up to a maximum of 15 hours per week.
- 2 year olds in receipt of Early Education Funding, up to a maximum of 15 hours per week.
- Children who will be turning 3 during their first term and who will become eligible for Early Education Funding the following term.
- Children who are 2½ years old or over at the start of their first term.
- All other children who turn 2½ during the term.
- Children who have a sibling who has previously attended, or who is currently attending St Mary’s Preschool, in date of birth order.
- Children who live and/or have a sibling attending a school in the IP4 postcode, in date of birth order.
- All other children, in date of birth order.